Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday, August 7



Foundry Egyptians


I got to thinking about my other 28mm armies and decided to take a picture of my Foundry Pharoah in his chariot. This is a very nice miniature.

The general is using his bow while his charioteer concentrates on keeping the team under control. I think the set came with a chariot runner complete with pharonic slippers and a lion on a lead! I will get round to painting these sometime but as ever the number of projects exceeds the available time. My current focus is getting a couple more armies ready for selling on ebay - so look out for an Alexandrian Macedonian and then a Sea Peoples and a New Kingdom Egyptian. But for now here is a picture of Pharoah.

Again I will give this 8.5 out of 10 (deducting 1 because of the cost!)

No comments: