Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday, September 10

And now something a little bit different

As I continue to test out my 28mm painting skills I am on the look out for new challenges and I found this resin model tucked away in a dark corner of my painting area.


I can't remember who the manufacturer is or exactly how I came by it except I think it was freebie with something else. It's not something I would normally buy but I decided to give it a go anyway. (Note: I have just found the manufacturer - the model is by Ramshackle Games of Nottingham)


I like to think of it as a damsel in distress, in need of rescue by some passing hero (male or female just to remain PC).

Perhaps my next project will have to be the hero - well after the pirates and perhaps another 15mm DBA army, oh and maybe some WWII stuff.

I do quite fancy painting some fantasy figures, but not with over large weapons or hugely improbable musclature - hmm perhaps an orc or two.

No comments: